There is nothing better than a good Alfredo sauce. Well… maybe a full nights sleep or coffee you can drink before it gets cold, but you get what I mean.
Unfortunately, you can’t get a good one in a jar at the store. We have tried so many brands over the years and I was always left disappointed and wishing I had took the time to make my own. Finally, I started searching around for Alfredo recipes. Some took F-O-R-E-V-E-R, some didn’t look appetizing, but I tried a few, did some mixing and found a sauce our whole family is happy with.
This recipe is so quick and easy! You will NEVER need to buy pre-made Alfredo sauce again!!
Homemade Alfredo Sauce
1 Cup Butter (2 Sticks)
8 oz. Cream Cheese
2 Cups Heavy Cream
2 TBSP Garlic Powder
1 1/4 Cups Parmesan Cheese
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Melt butter over medium heat in a large sauce pan.
2. Add cream cheese, mix until melted.
3. Add heavy cream, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Add Parmesan cheese in a little at a time, continually stir and allow it to melt into the sauce before adding more.
5. Serve and enjoy with your favorite dishes!